Saturday, November 7, 2009

Nightmare

So last night I had this terrible nightmare... I did not sleep well at all.
 It was new years eve and there was this huge party going on at my old elementary school. Everyone was outside and there was tons of people. The night was lit up with constant fireworks. I was searching for my friend, but I couldn't find him. I ran into most all the girls I've ever liked or been in a relationship with though. They all yelled at me...screaming about all the things that I did wrong... I ran. I finally found my friend. And he was fighting with another friend, like actually throwing punches! So as those two were about to smack each other again I grabbed both of them by the arms they were punching with. Then suddenly I'm in an auditorium. Just standing in the back. There are random people who are just getting up from their seat and walking around the isles telling jokes. All attention was on the person who was up. The  guy told such a crappy joke. But a girl named Carissa stands up and is like "Dude! You're totally telling the joke in the wrong way!" so she gets up and tells the same joke, but it was way funny! I again see my friend I was searching for on the right side of the auditorium and go to sit by him. He has like 20 papers in his hand and he's writing grades on the papers. I look over and they're friend evaluations. He was writing on one with my name on it and I got really crappy scores and failed the evaluation. I walk out of the auditorium back to the outside and everyone starts laughing and calling me terrible things. So I'm running again trying to escape, but then the laughter catches up and I'm pulled into a dark pit. I'm now in a random house. I'm still feeling the hurt. I'm alone...my greatest fear realized... No one cares for my existence...the laughing is still stuck in my head. I run upstairs in this house to what seemed like my room. There's a giant, floor length, window. I'm watching the night sky as the fireworks continue to explode. I look and can see the school from this window too (the room was like 500ft off the ground). I see all the people laughing and having a good time. My friend is among them along with all the people I call friends. I'm filled with anger and sadness. Suddenly there's a voice,  it says "No one is there for you. You've been betrayed. Abandoned. They all think you're nothing! They just chucked you to the side like you're no better than shit. They don't care. No one cares. You're alone. You always will be alone." I can't take it...the voice is overpowering. I place my hand to the window. The seconds are counting down till the new year. The fireworks are creating numbers in the sky. I here the voices of everyone as they count down. 10...9...I hate their voices...8...7...6...I'm alone...5...4...3...I know what's going to happen...2...1...I jump through the window. Falling to my doom my mind is filled with the laughter, the failed evaluation, everything I did wrong...the clock hits 12:00 as I hit the ground...

I woke up in a sweat and was scared out of my mind. That voice...It's still rings in my head... But I'm lucky. Because I know that those friends will absolutely never betray me like that! I know that they care enough. And they are the people that mean the most to me in this world...This will never happen!

1 comment: